Monday, March 7, 2016

Week 82

Hi Everyone!
Well sorry about last week! I got flown off to Trinidad and that destroyed my P day! But SO much has happened I don't know where to start! First off we went to Bonaire and had such a good time there! We worked with the Dutch elders so it was kinda weird because I spoke Papiamento and Spanish and he spoke English and Dutch so between the two of us we talked to EVERYONE but he had no idea what I was saying and I had no idea what he was saying! haha but I learned a fair amount of Dutch! I can bear my testimony in 4 languages now!!!
 Also I got to see Vaquero and it was incredible! He has progressed so much! But is still the same ol’ Vaquero! haha We showed up and he was reading the Liahona! He is doing so well! He even remembered my birthday!! Then we went back to Aruba and on Monday I got a phone call that said I am flying off to Trinidad in 4 hours so that was a surprise! I had to go and get my fingerprints done to try and apply for my papers in Trinidad.
So I came back on Tuesday and here comes the biggest news of all! We received transfer calls this weekend, and no I am not going to Curasao like we thought, I am not going to Bonaire........Drum roll please.......I AM GOING TO GUYANA!!! SOUTH AMERICA HERE I COME!!!! Yeah that was the curveball of the century.  I am still in the paradise called Aruba but leave this week.  I am pretty excited but I am bummed because they speak English there and I am going to have to say goodbye to my beloved islands. But it’s all part of the adventure! Guyana is third world, kind of like the DR so I am pretty excited! I will let you know next week if it’s anything like the DR! But that's the huge news for this week! Next week I will be writing from South America!!  I officially have the coolest mission in the entire world, If I didn't already have that. :)
Love,

Elder Harsh

No comments:

Post a Comment