Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Week 78

Hi Everyone!
Whew the weeks keep getting crazier and crazier out here in paradise! We have been scrambling like crazy to figure out the preparations for the zone conference this week! Oh, yeah, in other news we have a zone conference this week so all the missionaries are flying to Aruba for a conference with President. It has been quite a while since we have seen him so we are excited for that! But that puts a lot of stress on me to figure everything out for transportation and food and sleeping arrangements for 10 extra missionaries! 
And to put the cherry on top… the sisters crashed their car into a rock!!! So not only do we have 10 missionaries coming but we have no car to transport them!! Nice one sisters..... Also I am writing late again (sorry) hopefully for the last time! On top of all that happened I also have to head out to Curacao for a day to renew my tourist visa. So it’s been pretty hectic here! But besides that the work has been kinda slow because Carnival was going on but its all part of the adventure!
This week has been crazy and from the looks of it this week that is coming is going to be nuts too! I made the comment today to E Walker (the other Zone leader) that I wish I could just go back to being a junior companion so all I had to do was worry about working in my area and that’s it. I said it as more of a joke because of all the stuff we were trying to figure out but then it kinda made us both think about how much we have learned in the past little while being missionaries, Leaders, senior couples, and everything else for these islands. It really is incredible how the Lord qualifies you when you are called and how he strengthens you in your weakness and makes it for your benefit! I still think it would be nice to go back to junior companion, but I sure have learned a lot this past little while and really do enjoy my calling as a leader out here!
I am really looking forward to this Zone Conference! It is going to be about the Atonement kind of going more into what Pres. Cornish of the 70 taught us at the last zone leader meeting. It should be really good! But I don't really have too much time today because I have to be at the airport pretty soon for my flight so I will talk with you next week!!
Love,

Elder Harsh

No comments:

Post a Comment