Monday, January 11, 2016

Week 74

Hi Everyone!
Well I'm back in good ol Aruba and hopefully I am going to stay put for a while! It’s been awesome flying around to everywhere but I have really been wanting to get back to work in my area!
Trinidad was so much fun! It was kinda like the DR but not as cool. I flew out with sister Cuevas and so for Thursday and Saturday I had a girl companion!!! :) It was tight.
Also we had a really good conference at the mission home. It was cool being there because I had only seen it over Skype but it was weird because I didn't know anybody there! Everybody was from the other mission and so nobody knew who I was and I didn't know anyone! But it wasn't so bad and Sis. Egbert cooked good food.
We talked a lot about leadership and how to be Christ-like leaders and also we focused a lot on the Book of Mormon and how we can use that to help our investigators. Then Pres. Cornish of the Seventy talked to us about the Character of Christ and the Atonement and it blew everybody's mind. It was an incredible conference! Then on the way home we bumped into Pres. Cornish in the Airport and got to talk to him more! All in all it was a great time and we even got to go out and work in Trinidad! I got to go out with E. Carrillo and it was good to see him again.
Also we bumped into a Dominican member that lives in Bonaire and all she could do was show us pictures of her grandson and tell us how ugly he was! It was sooo funny. Dominicans are awesome.
Today we went with our Branch President to explore caves and it was way fun. We went with the sisters and that's always a good time. Our branch president is a super uptight intimidating guy in meetings and at church and stuff but when he gets with us on P-day he opens up and is hilarious and way fun to be around!
So I think I am going to stay put in Aruba for the next little while but who knows! haha Hope you all have a good week!
Love,

Elder Harsh



No comments:

Post a Comment