Monday, June 13, 2016

Week 96

Hi Everyone!
So I was going to send some pictures because I need to send some to Trinidad but I forgot my camera.....so sorry about that...
Buuuut this week was great! First of all apparently my paperwork for an extension didn't go through and so I became illegal so I got to head out to Trinidad this past Friday! That was a lot of fun! I spent some time in the office, saw E. Hunt, and ate a lot of free food because I am tight with the mission financial secretary :) So I had a good time in Trinidad this week, as well as helping out the Branch.
 Our branch is really struggling because the leadership is um...interesting. But our Branch president is at least willing to do something if we tell him exactly how to do it and he loves to delegate his responsibility onto us but hey, that’s why we are here haha so we finally got a Relief Society president so this week we are going to hopefully set up some sort of visiting teaching and not to far down the road they should call an Elders quorum president.
As for our investigators, it was a really rough week. Our two progressing investigators kinda stopped progressing. Derek relapsed and started drinking again after almost two months of being sober, and Zianni is having personal problems and says she can't focus on this until that kind of resolves. What she doesn't understand is that she is cutting herself off from the one thing that could solve her problems! So hopefully this week will be better.
Also this Sunday we are taking another road trip down to Berbice to teach the Spanish people again, so I am looking forward to that! Should be a good week this week!
Love,
Elder Harsh

No comments:

Post a Comment