Monday, June 20, 2016

Week 97

Hi Everyone,
Well another great week has flown by! But no worries, if I ever forget that my time is slowly dwindling down, EVERYBODY feels like they need to let me know that I am going home soon. AS IF I DON'T ALREADY KNOW IT. haha anyways it’s gonna be weird and sad to leave. E. Birch and I are having so much fun together. There is never a dull moment with us.
These last few weeks we have been focusing on less actives and strengthening the leadership of the branch. We got a relief society president called, and an elder's quorum president is on his way! Also we have been seeing the attendance slowly going up as more and more families start coming back and the branch is starting to get excited about the gospel again! It was really cool to see the difference these past few weeks, and we had a really really good branch council! It was the second one ever, but we had literally pounded the red handbook into our branch president's head and we had a very productive meeting!
Also we met a new family that we are teaching and one of the daughters looks like Nikki Manaj only with less....features...... Anyways fun fact Nikki Manaj is from Trinidad. Once you visit Trinidad all her craziness kind of starts to make sense haha. Well I have to wrap it up because I need to send in this big long speech thingy to the mission office and I am not looking forward to that. Have a good week!

Elder Harsh

No comments:

Post a Comment