Sunday, July 10, 2016

Week 98

So let’s play a game called where in the world is Elder Harsh....Hint It’s not Guyana!!!! You got that right I am in Curacao!!!! I am the happiest elder in the world right now to be back in my beloved islands!  I swapped out an elder who ran out of time and I am so happy to be back here for the last few weeks! I feel like a greenie again because I am so excited to speak Papiamento I want to talk to everyone!!! I have been going since 3 am this morning so I am pretty tired, and I am not sure when I am going to unpack. I think I won’t, because I have to pack in like a week anyways haha . That was the best random phone call I have ever gotten is the call that I was coming back to the islands!! So the Elder that is serving in Curacao ran out of time for immigration and so Pres. decided to swap us out! The only sad thing is that I will be missing Zianni's baptism. I am going to miss all my new friends from Guyana but I can't explain how happy I am to be here! I am not sure how much of Papiamento and Spanish I have forgotten so that will be fun this week finding that one out. But I could not be happier right now to be finishing in the islands!!


Love,
 Elder Harsh 

No comments:

Post a Comment