Saturday, September 6, 2014

Week 2

AAAAnnnd just like that my first full week is done! The MTC/CCM has a weird sense of time to it. The first two days were so hard because they were so long and we were jet lagged and they felt like they were two weeks!! It kinda sucked haha but then we got into the swing of things and now the last 2 weeks have felt like a couple days! Don't worry I've actually taken a few pictures! I took one of my bed and no, I didn't just make it for the picture. Alright, as a servant of the Lord I cant lie, but I only use one small sheet at night so its not even a big deal! Haha the CCM has air conditioning so that is very nice, because let me tell you, it is HOT outside. The humidity is probably twice as bad as it was in Fiji, and I'm not in a tank top and shorts here! After 45 mins of ultimate frisbee it feels like my lungs are full of water and my clothes are completely drenched with sweat. Its kinda nasty, but it doesn't smell that bad probably because most of its from the humidity. I dunno. but stuff takes forever to dry. my shower towel is always wet, so periodically through the week I'll sneak into the laundry room to dry it or else it would just be wet always! Also the CCM has really nice living quarters, but the AC is always on in the morning and the showers aren't heated so I'm actually freezing cold in the morning. I should probably enjoy that while it lasts. Me and my companion get a long really well and the other two guys in my room are way chill, and we automatically became friends when we met! We always have a good time together. I'm running short on time, so I'll talk to you next week! 

Elder Harsh

No comments:

Post a Comment